Monday, March 24, 2008

# 3rd Question!!


Last Saturday I went bike riding with my two sons.

I have planned it for a long time, but I couldn't find the right time to carry out.
It took 2 and half hours from home. Sunny and warm weather for us. Went up the passage, panting and sweating, and wound down the mountain path with hairs flown back. Mountain path is full of various spring flowers - pink azaleas, white magnolias, golden-bell tree, plum flowers.

It was a real refreshment for us.
My question is this- What did you do last weekend?

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, Andy.
Yesterday, my brother and his wife and Two children visited me. Actually They didn't want to see me, Just they want to see My parents. Bcacuse My parenats stay in my house to take care of my child during my staying in KNUE. We had a good time. we ate out and played with children. And We took a walk near mountain.

Mcluhan said...

Actually I am an enthusiastic fan of English Premier League. Last weekend there were two big match : M-United vs Liverpool, Chelsea vs Arsenal. So I was looking forward to watching these big match during the last week. Can you guess what happened to me ? My kids and I stayed awake until 3 AM and enjoyed the game.

KIMMIE said...

Hi!

I finally had a pizza at pizza hut last Saturday. You know what? While I stay at dorms during the weekdays, I miss the junk food like pizza, hambuger, spagetti... so much. I don't know the reason. Maybe it's because the food served in cafeteria is too healthful? ^^ Anyhow, I enjoyed my favorite foods last weekend. I felt so happy! ^_____^

Nicole said...

Hi Andy,
I'm very impressed with your site. The video was very cute and your family photo was lovely.

My weekends are always very boring and filled with homework these days. Sorry I don't have anything exciting to share but thank you for sharing your family outing with us.